- Your organization will be added to our publicly searchable site for prospective consumers.
- Your organization can order for free, SAGECare credential window clings to display prominently on your front door, waiting areas, or offices. These clings let residents, potential residents, and staff know that you’ve been trained on LGBTQ+ cultural competency.
- Your organization will receive the digital SAGECare credential seal, where you can display it on your website and marketing materials, letting potential residents/clients know you are trained in LGBTQ+ cultural competency.
- Please take a look at how VNSNY promotes their credential on its website and through this brochure.
- Once credentialed, your organization will receive a SAGECare Informational Kit full of marketing ideas, best practices, and other helpful information like:
- Marketing tips on creating a short video about the importance of LGBTQ+ Inclusion
- Comprehensive list of best practices
- SAGE URL’s for social media for tagging us in posts
- Information on re-credentialing and the SAGECare referral program
- Your credentialed organization will have the benefit of purchasing a cost value consulting package delivered by our talented trainers — to help you implement the policies and practices that will further a culture of LGBTQ+ competency across your organization.
What are the other benefits of getting credentialed?
Is your community ready to make the SAGECare Difference?
When you partner with SAGECare, you’re not checking off a box.
You’re partnering with the oldest and largest LGBTQ+ aging care provider in the country.
We’ll help your staff understand the unique needs and concerns of LGBTQ+ older adults and guide you in providing the best possible person-directed care.